You do not register the key with Identiv. You will register the key for use with your Bank of America application, or any other FIDO compatible application (i.e., Google Suites, Microsoft Accounts, Salesforce…).
Here is a link to get you started https://www.bankofamerica.com/security-center/online-mobile-banking-privacy/usb-security-key/
Below are some instructions I have outlined as well. Please note that this is for BofA.com and may be slightly different if you are outside the US.
To register your key with Bank of America:
- Log into your BofA account on the website
- Go to Profile & Settings > Security Center
- Scroll to and select “Enhance your two-factor authentication” and make sure this is turned “On”
- Scroll down to “Increase your device security” and find “Additional security features” and click on “Review”
- You will see “USB Security Key” and click on “Add or Edit”
From here please follow the instructions as you may have to contact Bank of America to obtain a security code to add/remove keys. Bank of America is the only application where I have seen that you must contact a provider directly to register the key here in the U.S. Typically, this is an automated process.